UK divorce Lawyers offers you a High Street service at an On-line price
If your divorce is straightforward, and it is unlikely there will be any complications, our DIY Divorce service may be for you. We will provide you with all the forms and information that is necessary documentation for you to complete your divorce in person. We also ensure that a fully qualified divorce solicitor will be available throughout the case to assist you. With the DIY Divorce Quick download service we ensure that you will have all the forms and information you need to complete the divorce yourself and then all you have to do is take the documents to the County Court and simply file them.
The DIY Divorce Service includes:
All Divorce Forms and information tjhat you will need to complete the divorce in person
• FREE E-mail Support – Help and advice guaranteed within 24 hours throughout your divorce.
• FREE Phone Support – Live and immediate help and advice throughout your divorce.
• FREE Consultation – Contact us if you are unsure whether our service is right for you.
• FREE Updates – Immediate notification of any changes to law or documentation requirements.
• FREE Postage – Unlike other services, we won’t charge extra to post your divorce forms.
• FREE Guides – A booklet which fully explains how to conduct the case in person.
The process is extremely easy; all it takes is a few minutes of your time. We provide all the forms and an easy to understand step-by-step booklet explaining the process to help you complete the process in person.
Also consider if you require our divorce solicitors to complete a Clean Break Agreement (or Consent Order). This agreement or order is the only way to guarantee that, at the point of the divorce being finalised, all financial links between you and your partner are severed. Therefore ensuring that neither party can then go back to court to make a financial claim after the Decree Absolute has been granted. The cost of this additional service will be approximately £75, but do give us a call if you have any queries or fill in our Contact Us form and we will call you back.