UK divorce Lawyers offers you a High Street service at an On-line price
The main difference with this “managed divorce service” is that this is where one of our experienced divorce solicitors will manage your divorce fully for you. We will take your full instructions, usually on-line and thereafter, we will draft all documentation and submit this to court on your behalf. We will complete all of the procedures which are required to complete your Divorce Proceedings.
The “managed divorce service” includes:-
•The initial questionnaire, to enable us to take your instructions
• An e-mail to you confirming, in detail, your instructions
• The completion of a draft petition that will be sent to you for your approval
• Upon your approval the petition will be issued to the County Court. We will provide the court with all documentation required including the Court fee (the Court Fee is not included within the managed divorce price)
• A letter will be sent to the respondent (your spouse) confirming your instructions and also confirming that the petition has been issued
• We will then send to you, by first class post, all documentation received from the court in relation to any decrees that are granted
• The completion of the Application for Decree Nisi. This will be sent to you by e-mail
• The Application for Decree Absolute, in order for proceedings to be concluded, will be filed in court
You can call us at any time to ask questions and a full telephone update can be given of your case and the advancement of proceedings.
which everyone has to pay are not included in the above costs.
If you have any queries please call us on 08006129318 or fill in our Contact Us form and we will call you back.