UK divorce Lawyers offers you a High Street service at an On-line price
If your divorce is straightforward, and it is unlikely there will be any complications, our DIY Divorce service may be for you. We will complete the necessary documentation with you; The documentation will then be checked by a fully qualified divorce solicitor, who will be available throughout the case to assist you. With the DIY Divorce service all you have to do is take the documents to the County Court and simply file them.
The DIY Divorce Service includes:
All Divorce Forms Completed and Checked by a Qualified Solicitor
FREE E-mail Support – Help and advice guaranteed within 24 hours throughout your divorce.
• FREE Phone Support – Live and immediate help and advice throughout your divorce.
• FREE Consultation – Contact us if you are unsure whether our service is right for you.
• FREE Updates – Immediate notification of any changes to law or documentation requirements.
• FREE Postage – Unlike other services, we won’t charge extra to post your divorce forms.
• FREE Financial Advice – Free advice on any financial aspect as a consequence of divorce.
• FREE Guides – A booklet which fully explains how to conduct the case in person.
The process is extremely easy; all it takes is a few minutes of your time to complete our on-line questionnaire. Our solicitors will then complete all the documentation for you and explain how to get the whole process started. We also provide an easy to understand step-by-step booklet explaining the process.
Also consider if you require our divorce solicitors to complete a Clean Break Agreement (or Consent Order). This agreement or order is the only way to guarantee that, at the point of the divorce being finalised, all financial links between you and your partner are severed. Therefore ensuring that neither party can then go back to court to make a financial claim after the Decree Absolute has been granted. The cost of this additional service will be approximately £75, but do give us a call if you have any queries or fill in our Contact Us form and we will call you back.